Know how non-citizens get a visa

It is true that having a European passport is the simplest way of living in the UK. But, this dream is not something accessible only to people who hold a document from an EU country. It is possible to legally live in the UK without having to have a red passport in your hands. Check out some examples.

Work visa
One of the most sought-after visas for non-European immigrants in the UK is the work visa, Tier 2. This category is applicable for qualified professionals wishing to work in the UK. To apply you must have a job offer and a sponsorship certificate from a UK employer who has a valid Tier 2 license. The least wage is £ 20,800 per year. For experienced workers, the required least increases to £ 30,000 per year.
Apply also for this visa who are being transferred to a British branch of the organization. For these professionals, the salary should be at least £ 24,800 per year.
Tier 2 also encompasses two more categories:
Professionals want to invest in the UK or to involve in running a business in UK territory. You need to have capital of at least 200,000 pounds.
High net worth individuals who want to make a large financial investment in the UK. You need to have capital of at least 2 million pounds in the UK.
Student visa
Short term
Those who intend to study in the UK on courses lasting up to 11 months may apply for the short-stay visa. You need to have an offer in an institution recognized by the UK Immigration Agency (UK Border Agency). And have the financial resources to stay for the duration of the course. It is not possible to extend this visa, which lasts from 1 to 11 months.
For who would like to study in the UK in higher education (undergraduate, masters, etc.), must apply for the Tier 4 visa.
You must prove the level of English and have enough resources to maintain it during the course.
LondonHelp4U offers an immigration service for those who wish to apply for all types of visas. We are an immigration company with 17 years of experience in visas and citizenships for the United Kingdom.
Want to talk with us? Contact us by e-mail Ask your questions, make an appointment, make bureaucratic processes quick and easy with the help of # LH4U.
Photo by Freepik

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *