London, October 21st 2017

Posts a partir da tag ‘Uk student visa


Everything you need to know about student visa Tier 4

Publicado por Larissa Traynor em blog, news, Post

  To qualify as a student under the Tier 4 category for entry clearance – courses from 11 months – the immigration officer must be satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student. A genuine student is someone who has real intentions to study and means to prove it. The applicant must, if required to […]

At the end of last year, major changes were implemented in order to restrict the criteria students would have to face in order to study and live in the United Kingdom. This means that if a student wants to come to study in London, or any institution located across the UK, if the programme is […]

Giselle Ribeiro Introduced as ministerial concession in January 2011, the Extended Student Visitor Visa (ESVV), available to non-EU students studying on courses lasting between six and eleven months, has been hailed as success  by school association EnglishUk, the most prestigious association in the world in promoting the English language, of which LondonHelp4U proud itself to […]

London is the perfect city to study English this year. With the Olympics and the Queen`s Diamond Jubilee, the British capital will offer even more opportunities to improve your fluency in the language, and why not, new experiences. However, all interested in coming to London should be aware of the requirements for the visa. The […]

New rules will come into force within weeks to cut abuse of the student visa route and ensure that only the brightest and the best students can stay and work in the UK, Immigration Minister Damian Green has announced. Students can currently work in the UK for 2 years after their studies have finished, under […]

All current Tier 4 sponsors, if they are not already subject to inspection or review by 1 of the designated educational oversight bodies, must apply to the appropriate body by the relevant deadline as detailed in the current sponsor guidance. These inspections and reviews will take place throughout 2012, and the results of each inspection […]

The ‘student visitor’ category is for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.  To come to the UK as a student visitor, you must have been accepted on a course of study in the UK. The institution that provides the course must be: A licensed sponsor under Tier 4 of the […]