London, January 20th 2018


Committed to provide the best service and a fair culture, LondonHelp4U operates at “no visa no fee” basis, as well as being fully certified by institutions that control and regulate immigration consultants in the UK such as: The Office of The Immigration Services Commission (OISC), governed by The Immigration Asylum Act 1999; Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA); Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI); Companies House and Member of The Bar Council. The agency also is associated with the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, partner with City & Guilds and EnglishUK.

With the new points based system for UK visas, whose implementation was completed in April 2009, much has changed in the process of any request for permission to enter and live in the country. However, keeps up to date with all the changes and can help you with your visa request. Check the visa options available for those wishing to live in the UK and find out which one is the right for you:

Tier 1 – high value migrants
Post-study work – Ceased to exist on April 6, 2012.

General – only applicable for those already in the UK.

Exceptional talent – is for people outside the EU who are internationally recognised as world leaders or potential world-leading talent in the fields of science and the arts, and who wish to work in the UK.

Entrepreneur – is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, a business or businesses here.

Investor – category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.

Graduate Entrepreneur – category allows the UK to retain (non-European) graduates identified by UK higher education institutions as having developed world class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills, to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish or more businesses in the UK.

Tier 2 – skilled migrants

General – category is for foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker.

Minister of religion –  for people who have been offered employment or posts or roles within their faith communities in the UK as:

  • ministers of religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work;
  • missionaries; or
  • members of religious orders.

Sportsperson – for elite sportspeople and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level, and will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport. Your application will need to be endorsed by your sport’s governing body.

Intra company transfer – for employees of multinational companies who are being transferred by their overseas employer to a UK branch of the organisation, either on a long-term basis or for frequent short visits.

Tier 3 – temporary work
Employment of unskilled workers, not members of EU – temporarily suspended.

Tier 4 – student visa 

  • 30 points: Visa Letter showing CAS nº
    CAS nº is the proof of enrollment in a course at an institution licensed by the UK Border Agency, stating the student’s minimum level of English: B1 for General English courses, and B2 for undergraduate, post-graduate and MBA courses. The institution where the student obtained his English qualification should be recognized by the Home Office, among the most known are: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Academic PEARSON, PET, FCE, CAE Cambridge;
  • 10 points: Proof of financial resources
    Candidates applying for Tier 4 must prove they have funds to support their stay in the UK as they can no longer work. As stipulated by UK Border Agency, the required amount is 800 pounds per month for those who intend to study in London and £ 600 per month for those who choose another city. Applicants whose course lasts longer than nine months must have a total of 7,200 pounds available in their account at least 30 days prior to application;
  • If the application is for an English language course lasting up to 6 months there’s no possibility of extension and you must: meet the same requirements above except the level of English, which is not required.

Tier 5 – temporary work
Creative and sporting – for people coming to the UK to work or perform as sportspeople, entertainers or creative artists for up to 12 months.

Charity workers – for people coming to the UK to do voluntary (unpaid) work for a charity. The work must be directly related to the work of your sponsor’s organisation.

Religious – for people coming to the UK to work temporarily as a religious worker.

Government authorized exchange – for people coming to the UK through approved schemes that aim to share knowledge, experience and best practice, and to experience the social and cultural life of the UK.

International agreement – for people coming to the UK under contract to do work that is covered under international law, including:

  • the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS);
  • similar agreements between the UK and another country;
  • employees of overseas governments and international organisations; and
  • private servants in diplomatic households.

Individuals with the desire to visit the UK have the right to remain in the country for up to six months. After this period, it is necessary to return to the country of origin and make a new application. To qualify for a visitor visa, it is necessary to prove financial resources to stay in the UK during this period, and show links with their country of origin and show that there is no interest in work or study. Those who have obtained a visitor’s visa less than six months may extend it to the maximum, through a new application during the term of the permission.

You do not need permission to marry in the UK. For those already in the country wanting to marry, all you need to do is to give the ‘notice of marriage’ to the ‘Registered Office’. However, if the groom(bride) resides outside the UK and wants to marry in the United Kingdom an ‘entry clearance’ visa must be sought in the country of origin. This visa does not entitle you to work. The duration of this visa is six months and, within this period, it is expected that the couple will contract a civil union. If not, there is the possibility of extending the permission for the same period, through a new request by presenting evidence that the union will in fact be consummated. For those marring a British or EU citizen the A1 level of English will need to be presented.

After the marriage had taken place, if one of the parts is an EU member or holds a permanent residency in the UK the applicant may apply for spouse visa. The spouse visa has duration of 5 years, subsequently leading to settlement. However, the A1 level of English will need to be presented.

To know more please fill in the form bellow withyour query and we will be in touch soon!




What do you need?

Preferable date

Preferable time


How did you hear about us?

Please type what you see below.