Work with us
Marketing Assistant bilingual (Brazilian Portuguese/English)
LondonHelp4U is a small business specialised in Immigration, Study Abroad and Notary Services. We are now recruiting for a full time Marketing Assistant to develop our online presence and realise our business targets.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate, driven and forward thinking and is looking for an exciting new opportunity.
The right candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, and have experience in content management and SEO.
If you feel this job is right for you then please send us your CV, covering letter, portfolio and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social media management: promote services across all social media platforms and develop new opportunities
- Email marketing: Manage email and newsletter campaigns through development, design, content and evaluation
- Performance of website: write and manage content, keep promotions and information up to date
- Online Performance: analyse and report on campaign, social media posts and site performance
- Events: identify, organise and attend marketing events
- Off line marketing: identify marketing opportunities, create leaflets, brochures, negotiate partnerships
Skills & experience
- Broad skills with the ability to work within a smaller business
- Experience managing SEO, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
- Developing external relationships with customers and potential customers through online activities
- New media channel marketing
- Able to communicate on all levels
- Competitor research
- Ad-hoc projects
- Knowledgeable and understanding of social networking, forums and blogs
- Someone who keeps up to date with industry news and developments
- Previous experience of copy writing to support producing effective e-mail marketing and promotional copy
- Able to manage own workload, co-ordinate activities to deadlines and react to change