Check the requirements to apply for the UK Fiancé visa

 We live in a world where the internet brings people from around the world in one click and an internet network. Distance has only become a detail for passionate couples. If the partner is British or a resident of the United Kingdom can unite through marriage or civil union. Important is knowing the steps to get the visa by the British government.
The people is going to marry and live in the United Kingdom. They must apply for a visa at the British Consulate in advance in the country of origin or legal residence. The next step is to apply for a spouse’s visa that can make within the UK, valid for two and a half years
  • The groom must be British or, irrespective of nationality must have permanent (ILR) residence in the United Kingdom
  • Both must be 18 years or older
  • Genuine relationship and vouchers
  • You must have met in person
  • The applicant must have at least an A1 level of English
  • The groom must have the least income of £ 18,600
IMPORTANT: The couple, if they have had a previous relationship, must prove that they are already fit for a new marriage. So, a divorce certificate needs in this case.
Also, when the person has children from other relationships and wishes to include in the application. The sponsor’s annual income increases to £ 22,400, increasing if the applicant has more than one child. It is also necessary to have permanent custody of the child under the age of 18 to live in the United Kingdom. 
Note: Any document in a foreign language must translate into English. LondonHelp4U provides all the necessary help in obtaining the bridal visa (o) in the UK.
We are an immigration company with 17 years of experience in visas and citizenships for the United Kingdom. Want to talk with us? Contact us by phone HelpLineUK 24h + 44 75 85668158 or +44 0207 636 8500 (UK) or by e-mail Ask your questions, make an appointment, make bureaucratic processes easy and quick with the help of LH4U.

Photo by Freepik

3 thoughts on “Check the requirements to apply for the UK Fiancé visa

  1. Sushmita Tulachan Reply

    What is the total fee including agency fee to apply for fiance visa?

  2. Marie Reply

    Eu e meu namorado nos conhecemos em 2007 na Espanha, namoramos um tempo porém ficamos muito tempo afastados, ele casou e está aguardando o divórcio sair e eu tbm casei mas divorced antes de o conhecer, estou atualmente na Inglaterra, na ilha de Guernsey com ele, como as leis aqui são diferentes ele achou q seria mais simples porem percebemos q é mais complicado e precisamos de ajuda !
    Não temos muita evidência de convivência pois eu deletei as mensagens antigas do Facebook!
    Temos testemunhas e tal que conviveram conosco na Espanha e tem o tempo de amizade no Facebook, será que isso ajuda ?
    Preciso sair do país para resolver isso ou podemos fazer estando aqui ? Vocês sabem dizer se demora para sair o visto ?
    Aguardo esclarecimentos.

    • Marketing Post authorReply

      Olá Marie. Nossos consultores irão entrar em contato através do seu email. Obrigado!

Leave a Reply to Sushmita Tulachan Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *